Riga Sightseeing Service
Bus Tour "Riga Sightseeing" with the yellow open top double-decker buses – cabriolets, is the best and cheapest way to explore the main sights and attractions of the capital city of Latvia.
The tour "Riga Sightseeing" duration is 90 minutes and it is provided by the multilingual audio guide in: English, Latvian, Russian, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, French, German, Italian and Spanish languages.
During excursion You will see the most interesting places!
- The panoramic view of the Old Town! Is recognized as the most important historical landmark of Riga
- The monument of Freedom is the most important relic of the Latvian people (bus stop “B”)
- Certainly, the Old Town! It starts at the Town Hall Square (bus stop “A")
- The famous Riga Art-Nouveau! UNESCO has contributed the Riga architecture to the world’s heritage list (bus stop “C”)
- And much more! More than 60 files!
Our buses work by the world “HOP-onHOP-off”
At the high season Riga Sightseeing Bus Tours with the yellow open-top buses starts from the Town Hall Square every 30 minutes.
At the low season closed buses operates every 60 minutes. Please check the exact departure times in our leaflets.
You can get more information about tours or make the reservation by calling at
Riga Sightseeing Service HOTLINE:
+371 2776 2776
(we speak English, Latvian and Russian)
Tickets can be purchased from the bus drivers (payment via credit cards are accepted), tourist information centers and hotel receptionist special hotel discount price.
With the "Full Sightseeing" ticket You can choose one of the next bonuses.
Have a nice mood and a good day!
Please don't forget to make booking for other interesting tours!